Let's Get Started!
- Draw or trace a mitten in the center of your paper plate. Click here for a mitten outline that you can trace & print!
- Outline your mitten with the glue. Then fill the inside of the mitten with glue so it is covered.
- Here’s the FUN part. Sprinkle glitter on your wet mitten until it is covered. Use one color or many colors. Be creative.
- Here’s the hard part. Let your mitten dry completely. Be patient.
- When your mitten is completely dry, shake off the extra glitter onto another paper plate and save it for another time.
- Now cut out your mitten. Ask an adult for help if you need it.
- Next ask an adult to punch or cut a hole in the mitten’s cuff.
- Thread a ribbon or yarn or an ornament hook through the hole.